Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Energy Drink of the Month -- May 2014

It just stopped snowing in Wisconsin a few days ago but somehow I've already missed all the swimsuit sales. Headed to Florida for a 3-day weekend (which is as close as I'll get to Spring Break in Grown-Up Land) and forced to fork over more than I intended for a nice swimsuit, I was looking for a bargain wherever I could. I found it at 7-11 where, aside from my pre-flight protein shake, I found a collection of tropical-looking energy drinks that were 10 for $10! Colorful, affordable, low-cal and, better yet, they passed the Food Scientist Label Inspection (meaning they actually had substance and not just amateur combinations of caffeine and sugar) – SOLD!

The Energy Drink of the Month for May 2014 is vitaminwater® energy beverage Berry Punch.



READ MORE (click here): 3 Pros and Cons of vitaminwater® energy drink - from a Food Science, Product Development and Quality Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment