Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Energy Drink of the Month -- June2015: Spider Energy Mimic


I'm a sucker for puns, platitudes, alliterations and bold, symmetrical logos. This month's pick has it all. Moreover, summer is the best time to try new things, whether it's exploring a new city or sampling new food. This month's pick is a drink I wouldn't normally choose, for reasons I'll explain later, but I just HAD to try it, for reasons I'll explain later. 

The Energy Drink of the Month for June 2015 is Spider Energy Mimic 

Learn (1) What's in it and why, (2) Who and what is this for, (3) What's special about Spider Energy, and (MOST OF ALL) why this energy drink is not for everyone (meaning not for all energy drink consumers):
 Green-Eyed Insight on Spider Energy here -->
 

No comments:

Post a Comment