Monday, July 14, 2014

Energy Drink of the Month -- July 2014

It was one year ago that I first held it. I pinched it, turned it over, smelled it. Deciding that it was real, I laughed heartily and did a little dance of victory. My first book had finally been published. My quest to help people see energy drinks like I do, to explain the tricks and tips to consuming caffeine safely, and to introduce my 5 Levels of Fatigue system for picking the right product had finally materialized into a green paperback. Ten years of research, experimentation and late-night writing all in less than 200 pages.
The Goal
 Energy Drink of the Month -- A Year's Reflection
To commemorate the 1 year anniversary of what I still consider my first child, I'd like to take a look back at a year's worth of posts about the Energy Drink of the Month. Each of them is highlighted for a different reason and almost none of them matches the typical energy drink you'd hear lambasted on the news.  

Read More-->

No comments:

Post a Comment